Friday, December 31, 2010

My Blog Has Had A Facelift!!!!!!

Thanks to Kyla at homeschoolingbytheyard! I love it. She just started to do all this digital stuff that I know nothing about but she is really great! Some of the elements were used from a kit from here  but the most was made from Kyla and her awesome creativity. I even have a button now, YAY!!!! So if you are looking for someone to touch up your blog or make you a button you have to get in touch with her. She will make sure it is exactly what you want and listen to every silly question you may have LOL. I love my new blog and Kyla is one of the sweetest, nicest people I have ever had the honor of meeting in real life. So if you need some blog touchups you know where to go!!!

4 comments:

  1. Your new look is wonderful. I absolutely love, love, love it. lol Happy New Year! What a way to start 2011, and in such style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! All of this blog stuff is a little over my head, I must admit. I don't know how you get the labels on the side (could you tell me, perhaps) so that people can find stuff better. I am getting better all the time, but it is not something I just knew how to do starting out! Yours looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful, blessed new year and happy homeschooling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it does look great!! So nice to have a little spot on the internet that feels like your home. :)

    ReplyDelete