Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Countdown Day 9


As the countdown continues, we read The Christmas Angel. That is a sweet story one I totally think all children should hear. It is a sweet and just innocent little story about kindness and believing. A very good read! We made angel ornaments, just little paper ones I had printed out. Simple and fun activity. The real highlight was my oldest daughter Devlin listening to the story and making an angel. It is rare she joins along so when she does it is a true treat!!! She even grudgingly let me take her picture with tonights story. She is just so grown I guess craft time just don't appeal to her anymore. Well my 4 angels each made an angel so I can count my blessings tonight.


In order from left to right -Skyler, Devlin, Fox and Damian. An angel from my angels lol.

1 comment: