Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Countdown Day 8

We read Mr. Willowby's Christmas tree today and the kids thought it was pretty funny! I did too actually. Damian kept saying how many times can they cut that thing? We made paper trees that stack on top of each other then they all traded the pieces back and forth until finally the boys went to cause mayhem and Skyler stayed and played with those things forever! It was fun and we are all on pins and needles waiting to see what that elf is gonna do tomorrow. So I will be back tomorrow with more exciting Christmas stuff lol.







She had alot of fun. As always I took more pictures that you can view here!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like a great book and great fun had by all! I love Christmas books, they're so fun! Thanks for your visit to my blog today and commenting on my recent post :)
    Have a blessed day!
    Tracy
    http://www.asliceofsmithlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: I just saw you grabbed my blog button on your right margin! Thanks! :) I don't see a button for your blog to put on my blog.

    ReplyDelete