Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Countdown Day 10

And the countdown continues! Tonight our book was A Christmas Star and our craft was a star made of popsicle sticks. Even Devlin joined the fun and of course that made it even more special!


She really loved the glitter!!!

Devlin just had to make her star a little different She just has to be her!

Always happy to pose with her creations

Think Fox used a bit too much glue as it started to slide. The shock and awe on his face "PRICELESS"

Not quite sure what he was thinking just being silly I guess lol
She allowed me a pic of her star not a pic of her. It was a fun night again. They are already asking what do they get to make tomorrow night? Glad I had this all planned out or I would be at a loss! The countdown continues with Lowe's Build And Grow tomorrow. They will build the 2nd part of their train.

1 comment:

  1. This looks like so much fun! I'm getting glitter the next time we go shopping!!

    ReplyDelete