Friday, December 24, 2010

Countdown Day 23

We read Christmas In The Manger and put together this sweet littke nativity. (Ignore glue drop in front of baby Jesus). I only had one and thought they could do it together BIG BIG BIG mistake. They were all a bit miffed that they did not each have their own lol. I don't have a nativity set for whatever reason. Each year I say I will get me one a real pretty one and for some reason I just never do. So I guess I can once again say well...next year. This one is cute though and in years to come I will have the memory of Fox fussing, Skyler playing with baby Jesus and Damian putting enough glue on that star to choke a horse! Tomorrow they get PJ's from gramma and we will set out cookies and read The Night Before Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment