Sunday, January 21, 2018

The Dinosaur Basket


      My kids even at their age are still amazed with dinosaurs! When I saw this journal I knew I had to have it! Of course the journal needed books and stuff and well....it just needed a basket of its own!! 











      Most of these books I already owned. We had many many more but over the years they have been passed down and given away because dinosaurs always seem to be a younger kiddos thing. I think this is kind of crummy just because kids grow up doesn't mean their wonder goes away!



      This is like the coolest thing I have ever seen and I just had to have it as well! We have yet to dig into it!


      The Prehistorica Dinosaurs book is a work of art! It is a pop up book but not the typical little kid pop up book. It even has little flaps you open to more pop ups!











This is also a cool book. It has a big hole going through it to see other pages in the scenes but again not a typical little kid book. 






      We have been long time fans of the "Ology" books so this was a must have as well! The illustrations are just beautiful! 






      That is about it for the Dinosaur basket. I will add more as things come to my attention! Feel free to check out our other baskets, we have quite a few! Fashion, Inventors and Inventions, Milestones In Science, The Animal Basket, Cooking, and The Literature/Author Basket! My kids have many interests!


No comments:

Post a Comment