Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Fox Being Fox!


      From the time he was tiny he wanted to know how it all worked! He is my builder boy still at sixteen. I have always knwon that when Fox is quiet you had better check on him, and NEVER let him be bored! When Fox is bored you may lose an appliance! The look on his face when I walked in asking what are you doing?? The look is just priceless and I am so glad I caught it on camera! 







      
      I love the smug look he has as well when I just rolled eyes and said, carry on kid carry on! He apparently has always wondered how pens are put together and decided to butcher one to see! This I do not mind at all. When he was younger I caught him trying to take apart the T.V. so again even at sixteen you got to watch him!!






No comments:

Post a Comment