Friday, October 20, 2017

Cooking Basket


      The idea for this basket came from The Yum-Schooling Cook-Book by The Thinking Tree. Every kid should know how to cook and what better to learn! I bought them quite a few cooking things that are just theirs. I discovered years ago when kids learn to cook they may destroy stuff so I wanted it to be things that didn't belong to me! Quite a bit of my kitchen things have been passed down from my grandmothers or my mother so I tend to be cautious! So this is their basket!




     I tried to find books that were more than just cooking as well! 






     Some things are girly some things are neutral, this way the basket feels like it is not just for a girl but Skyler still has those few pink things!


















     So how do they use it? Well just about every week they will pick a recipe and that is what they will make. They make it I stand back and pretty much just watch. They have made banana bread quite a few times, it is one of their favorites and always vanishes quite quickly!






     Ignore the messy kitchen! We do live here after all!


     Cheesecake is my absolute favorite cake of all and I was thrilled when they made it! 




     So basically this is all on them so to speak. They can pick any recipe they want to make and I stand back and watch. I also try the yummy results too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment