Friday, December 22, 2017

Peek At Our Week 15 And Christmas School


     It is the week before Christmas and all through the house the kids are driving me nuts!!!! I am eager for two weeks off myself though LOL! We stuck with some theme days this week! 











      The kids all had fun making gingerbread houses!







      They also seemed to really enjoy making a mess!








      I absolutely adore the book they are reading for Christmas Carol Day. It has ornaments for each day of Christmas!











      For craft day the kids got to watch two movies and make stuff! Santa Claus is an old movie and my favorite Christmas movie of all time. I fell in love with it as a child and rewatch every year!





















      They also made s'mores with the elf!




      We read some more books about Christmas in other states!













       All in all we had a fun week! Still looking forward to that break though! Merry Christmas home school world!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment