Friday, July 20, 2018

Summer Week 7


         This week was a fun week. Skyler painted. Fox was being boring and didn't do anything cool other than read, math and watch documentaries. I guess those things can be cool just not really worth countless pictures, ya know! Sky had fun painting and I had fun watching. She can use that paint brush better than I can use markers! I even had to do a little video. 



       She did well after a few tries on mixing the colors to get them just the shades she wanted. 














       The outcomes were just perfect in my opinion! I can't believe how well she does with painting. 





        Skyler (OK, me too) are very visual learners and we learn better if we can see it. Fractions are not a favorite in any way. Math in general is just not good for us. She is working on fractions right now and not liking it very much. But onward we march!





No comments:

Post a Comment