Friday, July 13, 2018

Summer Week 6


       Another busy week! Skyler is still learning about herbs and fairies and having fun while she is at it! I love her little creative self!










       Skyler is using the Summer Journal alongside her all about fairies and herbs stuff! It is just a great way to keep track of all the things she does and the books she reads. My kids are still going strong on their journals! I love the fact that almost all their work is kept in one book now. There are math pages and everything so no more lost papers. It also gives them a guide of sorts and Skyler adores the art and coloring pages. Fox isn't too crazy about those types of things so for the coming year I will be putting together a journal for him from pdf files I have bought so he won't have the pages he don't like. 




        She isn't using the journal exactly as stated, she had to magic it up LOL! 









        Fox is still going through all the survival skills stuff in his journal and still doing business type math this summer. 




       This is the second time we have pulled out this electronics kit and still cannot get any of it to work. Truly disappointed on that! 










        This week Fox studied how to go about skinning an animal. Ignore my totally messy desk! It gets trashed when I am in planning mode. Let me explain we are not a hunting type family at all! If vegetarian food wasn't so costly we most likely would be meat free. Fox is always saying he wants to go hunting and all well this cured that! I have no issue with people who hunt to each their own plain and simple but I have always felt a guilt for an animals death, that's me so again my personal thoughts about my life. Fox already does veggie chicken nuggets and corn dogs though! I think if my dad showed up to a meat free Thanksgiving he may wanna kill me LOL!





       We even managed to get Damian to do some math this week!







No comments:

Post a Comment