Friday, February 9, 2018

Peek At Our Week 20


      I am sad to see that our Medieval learning has ended for this year. It is always so much to learn and fun things to do. As a keepsake I had the kids make field trip lapbooks. We even had pictures of our day printed out to add into it. I know i got this free off line somewhere but for the life of me I cannot remember where. 





















      I am very thrilled that this week the girls get to use this amazing program, Cursive Logic. I received this as a review item and the girls are just tickled! Rhyli has never gotten to learn cursive and Skyler adores coloring so win win!


















       Review on that to come! We also had a Valentines Party to go to so the kids made out their cards for all the friends. 












      All in all we had a full week of school nothing major happened anyway! Was just a nice normal calm week!

No comments:

Post a Comment