Friday, October 6, 2017

Peek At Our Week 4!


     Unfortunately, the pics from this week were mistakenly deleted on my cell but I managed to save these! Skyler had Zoology this week at the zoo and I am so glad she is enjoying herself! She even made a friend. Skyler has always been the little shadow for myself or the other children so it is awesome to see her doing something on her own and having a blast!







     She chose her geography journal this week and learned all about animals of Africa!






      Fox is getting to use this really cool online Think Like An Engineer program from Innovators Tribe. It is our newest review item and he is loving it!! 









     We did a ton of other stuff but thanks to technology I have zero pictures LOL! Hope you all had a great week!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment