Friday, January 13, 2017

Peek At Our week 15


     This week was fairly easy. Nothing big planned since we are just starting back from a long Christmas break. I would really like to still be taking a long Christmas break! I have come to the conclusion that Skyler and cat Stella Luna are just soul mates in a sense. That cat adores her and doing school!










     Skyler also started her volunteer with the North Florida Animal Rescue this week. She even made a friend!






     That child would bring them all home if she could. 

     The boys were only too happy to go easy this week!


   




     I also got some new math books this week! Some for the geography center and some for the math center!






     I also got an amazing letter about my big girl in college!!



     It is always nice to see how wonderful she is doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment