Friday, March 11, 2016

Peek At Our Week!!! Second Semester Week 3


      Well our week is moving right along!! Skyler is taking to her new math book and flying through the first lessons!! I know it will get harder so I am really praising her so she won't feel badly later! If she is anything like me and her brothers math will be a struggle. Maybe she will be like my oldest daughter and do amazing who knows?? I actually managed a photo of my two girls and if you know me you know this is rare!!!




 She had finished her Dyslexic Games series c first book and has happily moved into her second book.


She for sure is understanding dividing right now!




She is loving the new pages for series c

Fox is moving right along as well!!



The kids weren't all into pictures this week and it didn't help any that I kept forgetting to buy batteries for the camera either! We did go to pottery of course and she painted her eggs and her basket. this is a beautiful project  which I think is coming along wonderfully.






By next week it will be all fired and ready to go. I cannot wait to see the finished product.

We also had a field trip to the history museum in Gainesville for the geology day. We went last year to this and I was happily surprised to see it was not exactly the same. There were new demonstrations and things to see. They played games to get a fossil. Once again we got a tortoise fossil! They filled out their passport and got cool cut geodes at the end.

This was the best demonstration and I would love to have this in my house. It attracted way more than kids too!




As  always Fox is attracted to anything shark



Here she is guessing where rocks were formed


They saw and did so much it was a great day!! I cannot possibly put all the pictures up so if you would like to see more here ya go! All in all pretty calm full week. I promise Damian was there he has just been fighting me lately on pictures LOL!!!

1 comment:

  1. Her basket and eggs looks so cool! And I'm proud of both of their progress in all of their work!

    ReplyDelete