Saturday, October 13, 2018

Field Trip!!! And An Art Class


        We had so much fun visiting the Gateway Art Gallery this weekend and Skyler had a blast taking the kids art class. It was neat seeing all the art by local artists. I told Skyler one day her art will hang in a gallery! The best part was learning these classes are once a month so she will for sure be wanting to join the others as well. 















       We have visited other art galleries and my kids and i always have a great time. All of us love art in one way or another. Fox and I love looking at it and learning about the artisits while Skyler is in the dirt creating it! Out of all the art work in this gallery my favorite was this owl right here! I love owls and night scences are the best for them in my opinion. 




        
        Skyler will be using acrylics and painting pumpkins. This sounds pretty straightforward but I can guarantee she will put her own little touch on it to make it hers!
       










       Art is always better when you have a friend beside you! I also see Skyler just had to add in her beloved animals to her work! I knew she would do something to make it hers!













       I am so glad I took the kiddos here and that she enjoyed herself so much! We will for sure be back!


No comments:

Post a Comment