Friday, June 22, 2018

Summer Week 3


       My kiddos are still doing their fun stuff this summer!! Fox is really likeing his survival skills stuff. He isn't crazy about the math, but he is moving forward!! He did learn about tieing knots in one of his books this week. This is like "boy stuff" to me. This is an area I knew nothing about so I think my boys missed the bus on some stuff. There has never been anyone around to do these things with so to Fox this is fun stuff!











        Plus he is reading and writing so that is a win in my eyes. I don't much care what they learn as long as they are using those reading skills and being constructive. He also decided to pull out his electronics kit and play around this week. He got very frustrated with it and put it all back in the box. I think next week I am going to have to find some time to sit down with him. 











       Skyler made a rainbow shirt!!








        Rainbows mean peace and love, we are all about that in this house, most of the time! Sometimes they wanna kill each other but we all try to get along anyway!! She is still doing her summer program and going on a ton of field trips. She is also learning yoga! They go to our library, they went to a magic show and an art museum! They do so much stuff!!











        Skyler absolutely adores the crochet lady! That is one of her favorite things!













        A whole room for art! She needs this at home!




        Skyler was also featured in the paper for helping the cleanup at the park!! How completely awesome is that!!





No comments:

Post a Comment