Friday, June 15, 2018

Skylers Summer

       Skyler had another full week at camp! She made some recycled paper art and got to go to Hunter printing to learn more about the ins and outs of that business. I love her project and the colors she chose! She is for sure my artsy girl!



        

      The kids were also featured in the paper for their mock trial! They put the King on trial for the fall of poor Humpty Dumpty! I love all of the things she is getting to participate in. 





       The kiddos also went to the library this week for lunch and a magic show! 




      They also got to make some really cool origami! 







       The kids also worked on cleaning up a park in town and went to the Museum and the Splash Place! Like I said a truly full week for her! I really wish I had more pictures but I feel it is important for Skyler to do things on her own. I have noticed when I or the other children are around she tends to stick to us like glue so I have wanted to hang back while she does her summer fun! 


No comments:

Post a Comment