Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Our Review Of Magic Stix Washable Markers


      We were so excited to be offered the chance to do a review for The Pencil Grip, Inc. company again! We have used a few of their products in the past so having another one to try was right up our alley. This company has such cool little gadgets for the artsy child and Skyler has enjoyed them all. We were offered to use the Magic Stix 12 pk. Washable Markers this time around. What had caught my interest to be truthful right off were the fact that they were odorless as well as guaranteed not to dry out. 

      We received these markers on the 11th of December. I was very impressed with the plastic casing they come in as well. 



      No cheap cardboard box that is going to rip or fall apart! I appreciate knowing that a company cares about the fact that people want to take care of their products and not have to replace over and over again. They make things that last!




      Besides the 12 pack a 24 pack of markers is also available for purchase. Now again as you can see they have no odor and won't dry out for a guaranteed 7 days! The odor is a big thing for me because I have a child with asthma who is constantly creating some form of art so I really enjoy when that art is not a huge smell in her face! I also am really liking that they won't dry out because let's face it kids leave caps off at times and before you know it the marker is trash so again I won't be constantly replacing these!

       So on Dec. 11 we decided to give the markers a little try and leave off the cap! Now as far as videos my kids don't have much experience but my youngest gave it a good try!


      

      We let the marker sit on a shelf for a week with no lid. After a week we did another video and I was a bit worried but my worry was completely unfounded! The marker not only worked but was still brightly colored and smooth to draw with!


      These are great markers! I won't be replacing these as often as others so anything that is a money saver and my daughter can actually enjoy is a win in my eyes! I also am truly enjoying working with this company. The products and the ideas behind the products are just proof that this is a company that cares about their customers in every way! 

      We have personally done a review on their Ultra Safe Scissors and the 3 Step Training Kit for pencil grip. We were also delighted to use their Kwik Stix Thin Stix  painting markers as well. I am hopeful to being given the privilege to review even more of their products in the future because they are just that wonderful! 

The Pencil Grip, Inc. is also active on Facebook so feel free to connect with them! To see even more great little gadgets please visit their website

While I was offered these markers free of charge for my honest review on them I had ZERO issue singing their praises! I believe this to be not only great products for any home but a wonderful company as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment