Monday, September 3, 2012

The Worse First Day Ever

    
This is our first day of school. It was suppose to be perfect. I had a schedule, I had plans and I even made their lunch the night before.

Peanut butter on apple slices like a sandwich, raisins, veggie crackers with cheese dip, a mozzerella stick and a chocolate frog. I picked the idea of having lunch all made from The Well Trained Mind. It was all suppose to go smooth as silk. The plans were great and having everything ready would save time.
Then I added the children and basically all Hell broke loose. Fox did nothing but complain, Skyler whined over every little thing and Damian belly ached over math. So needless to say it was the crappiest first day ever and I would like to crawl in a hole and sleep for the rest of the year. I think they think I am playing with them. The complaining, the whining, and the bickering must stop. It is too out of control. I warned them that they get to earn the fun stuff like games and TV. They are all pretty shocked that the stuff is not on now that we are done for the day. Well, except Damian, he is now working on finishing math.
 
We did start All American 1 for history and did grammer and math today so it wasn't a complete loss. It just took arguing and threatening to get there. The year will surely get better. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment