Friday, May 11, 2018

Peek At Our Week 32


       I do believe I am tired of busy weeks! We got to see the miracle of birth when a pregnant cat was left at my work this week. No animal should be treated this way but I won't get started on that. The kids truly enjoyed seeing this and I truly enjoyed knowing we could help a little momma out! The kittens are just adorable. 













       This week in Teen Academy the kiddos had a blast doing a demo on shooting! They also were able to visit the Police Academy and meet some cadets. They will miss this class when it is over that is for sure. Skyler I think has just blossomed doing this. Her shooting skills were also amazing!!! I think the claaping she got at the end just made her whole day!









       Rhyli also enjoyed the shooting demo. Fox on the otherhand was being difficult and wouldn't do it. 





       The kids also learned how officers train for driving and I must say it was fun to watch that! 











        We also recieved a new review item! Excited to look this over and start! It is based on crime scenes which will fit right into the stuff they have been doing at Teen Academy! 






       Summer is almost here I am as excited as they are! 


No comments:

Post a Comment