Friday, May 4, 2018

Peek At Our Week 31


       We had such a whirlwind week that I barely had time to snatch a few pics! The biggest thing this week was my oldest graduating from college!!!! With honors might I add!!! She will be off to University in the Fall to study law and I am so very proud!!! 




       My uncle is here this week as well so the room redo is getting some big things done to it. While the kids are doing school we are in there putting up walls, laying flooring and painting! Fox will be helping with almost all of it as well. Skyler decided to spend her afternoons painting her furniture. I hate painting furniture but she is gung ho so I am letting her ride with it! 













       Rhyli had to stop me in the middle of the hurry to get pictures of her cursive though! If you ask her what her favorite thing is about school the answer is always learning cursive! This child adores cursive writing!















        They did make it to Teen Police Academy this week as well but sadly I forgot my phone. GRRRRR that is what happens when you have a week of rush everything!They had a demonstration of domestic abuse and the proper way an officer would act in that situation. The kids are truly learning so very much with this program and I am forever grateful to have found it!

No comments:

Post a Comment