Friday, March 16, 2018

Spring Break

 
       We decided that my younger daughter and I would switch rooms.... So the nightmare has begun! Popcorn on the ceiling is terrible, why would anyone do this??? We took that off and pulled up the 1,000 year old carpet and realized this is a huge job and we really need to wait for my uncle! Sometimes I overestimate my You Tube abilities LOL. For the most part Fox was a good sport about it though. 






        I was amazed how clean the ceiling looked after getting this stuff down. It is crazy how much dust that stuff holds onto. Who thinks of dusting a ceiling??











        Under the carpet was another shocker for me. THE DUST!!!!! How does that even get under a carpet??? I want to rip the carpet out of my entire house now...in time this will happen! 











        We also took a little trip to a library and learned about Bento boxes! 












        Skyler is such a good helper!

















      
         Eat it Skyler!!!!!!!!!!













        It was fun reading about other cultures and trying new foods! I now want to go get a billion cutting tools and cute picks for their lunches! sadly our room switch has come to a halt and there are no after photos!














No comments:

Post a Comment