Friday, March 2, 2018

Peek At Our Week 23



         These girls are always so bundled up for school! I believe with all my heart they think they can keep the "I am in bed feeling" all day long! 





       Skyler completed her Charlotte Mason journal this week and has moved on to a new one. 











       Fox is still working through his high school journal. 






        Rhyli is doing great with her Cursive Logic book. Cursive was the first thing she had asked to learn this year so she is doing great with it!









        Apparently my girls have to have energy drinks and loud annoying music for school!




        This week the kids signed up for Teen Police Academy and I am overly excited! I heard about this last year and have been hounding the police station all year for the sign ups! I cannot wait until they get to do this. It is nine weeks long and I think they will have a blast with it. I really think it will be great for Fox and Skyler is already calling herself Little Olivia Benson! 





        That was pretty much our week. Pretty simple and boring. Well, as boring as possible with a houseful of teens anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment