Monday, August 28, 2017

Back To School Party!!


     School has begun!!! Today was our back to home school party! We had make your own ice cream sundaes and pizzas! We also have a new friend joining us for the year so Skyler is pretty excited she is going to have a buddy every day and Fox is wondering how he got surrounded by two little girls LOL. 




      You of course cannot have a party without decorating so the girls took over that job!










     I have no idea where the printable for this banner came from anymore I have used it for years and the kids seem to expect it now. 



     I am always on the look out at yard sales or thrift stores for school looking decorations for their party. 
















     I didn't get it done up as big as I usually do but they still had a blast.










     I still adore the chalk boards I found last year that have become our place mats for party day!










     I found trays with matching sets of dishes at Wal-Mart so of course I had to have them. It just adds such a school feeling. The kids had fun making ice cream sundaes and pizzas. 



     We finished the school day off with them cleaning out their work boxes. They looked over all their new school things, we talked about our schedules and what was expected of them. No one broke down in tears so I am hoping I have a good plan for the year! Then again, this is life so that plan may change a hundred times before the end of the year!





     HAPPY NEW SCHOOL YEAR EVERYONE!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment