Saturday, September 1, 2018

Back To School Party!!







       Just like that summer has ended and the new school year is starting!! It is pretty bitter sweet, they are all so big now. It is harder to plan cool and fun stuff for them to do because everything is for much younger kids. This year was a quick set up since I have worked the last few nights so not as elaborate as usual and believe me they let me know it too! All in all we still had fun though. I mean they laughed an awful lot, took some silly pictures and pigged out on ice cream so what is not fun right!


       This year instead of doing all the work myself I made the kids help make lunch. usually they get the cute brown bag with a name tag and all the "schoolish" stuff, this year I worked a lot so they were made help! We had some yummy pizza balls and pizza sauce to dip them in. 










       I think they turned out great!




       They of course got their sundae bar! If I forget that they may boycott!








        We had to take some cutesy pictures too! 























       Besides looking good lunch must have tasted good too because they all gobbled them up!










       After lunch they all got to make their sundaes. They all usually look like blobs of ice cream covered in everything possible. 











        Rhyli made the perfect sundae in my opinion!




       After all the eating we sat down and went over all their new school books and what would be expected of them this coming year. 








       As Fox is finishing, Skyler is starting! Again, very bitter sweet. Here's wishing for a very happy new school year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment