Friday, November 17, 2017

Field Trip!!! Harn Art Museum


      To end our field trip day we stopped over at The Harn Ar Museum. Rhyli has never been and we haven't been there for quite a while so it was definitely time for a visit! I love when I can actually get half way decent pictures of my kids!




       I am not sure why but the girls got a big kick out of walking to a from this painting!









     This was another fun painting! The kids said it was very Alice In Wonderland!






       Apparently i have raised a tree hugger!



      I am not quite sure the point of this display but it was pretty cool to see!





      By the end of the day we were exhausted! We were kind of disappointed that many of the works of art on display could not be photographed. We understand why it just still would be nice to have some pictures especially of those huge painting that are bigger than us! It was still a wonderful FULL day though!

No comments:

Post a Comment