Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Year!!!!

     Happy New Year, to my poor neglected blog! I am going to try really hard to start blogging again besides getting to post great pictures of my AWESOME kids it helps me keep track of all we have done. Planning!!! This seems to be the hardest thing, writing it down that is. An online planner just will not work for me because I forget it is there allllll the time! I have a Master Planner. I always say I am going to use it and never do! I try to remember what we did then write it down and forget that most of the time. Not to mention all the extra stuff I think will be cool to do or see. I have decided to make my plan before hand! No more forgetting that video that fit perfect with Chapter 5 of SOTW or that cool website for when we study the heart.

     It will be in the plan and get done! (I hope) I also want to make that extra effort to have the kids keep a year book type thing. I thought it would be a great keepsake for them to have. Something a bit more than just a journal. Tomorrow we start back to school and hopefully all will go well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment