Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Field Trip!!!

       Besides a boring week of book work we took a trip to the museum and learned about an old fashioned Christmas! I really like this museum. They always dress in period costumes and really talk and engage the kids. 



       This man here has been at the museum every time we have went and Fox loves his talks with him. It is shocking that even Damian listens. He works with kids on an amazing level! He shares stories asks questions and it is all very fun not like a quiz or anything.







       He pretty much walked the kids through almost every exhibit telling them all about it. 





       I am in love with the decorations too and have gotten a ton of ideas for next year!







     
       This is my favorite picture!




       I am loving the bows!



   
       Thinking of making some hand made ornaments for next year!



       Skyler got to make a bell. She is always happy when she gets to make something!







       Little Elf brought cocoa, donuts and a gingerbread train kit. My amazing neighbor put together this awesome basket for my cocoa bar! I am totally loving my cocoa bar! She may be the same neighbor who gave me the idea as well!!






















       Next week is Christmas and a whole two weeks off! We are all looking forward to that! Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment