Friday, April 20, 2018

Peek At Our Week 29


      Another fun week at Teen Police Academy! This week they got to meet a tracking dog and watch him do his job! 

       


       Of course it is my daughter leading the group running after the pup! She informed me that she now wants a dog just like this! I hate to break it to her but the animals now out number the humans in our house so there will be NO more!






       My son of course is at the end of the group, no sense running after the dog! 





       The kids also enjoyed learning about polygraph testing and got to meet actual FBI personnel! I am so in love with this class! My daughter decided to wear her Medieval hair piece to class. I was tempted to tell her to take it off...then I stopped myself thinking why should she?  I am proud she marches to her own drummer and don't care what others think! She's a brat some days but she is a beautiful human so I am gonna keep letting her just be her!





       I managed to snag a pic of math for Skyler! Math, Language Arts etc. etc. are things I rarely think to photograph honestly. My kids are extremely hands on and book work to them is something to get through yet we do these things just no reason for boring pic after boring pic!




       My amazing father gifted us with some heirloom tomato plants so we had to get those babies in the ground! That was for sure a job for Fox! 













       We have never planted tomatoes before or anything you can eat for that matter so we are learning as we go! It was a nice cool day and my kiddo and I had a good time together outside so whatever happens it was still a win! 

No comments:

Post a Comment