Monday, August 31, 2015

Our Back To School Party!!! Let's Kick Off The New Year!!!



We of course started our year with our special breakfast and lunch. This year was a bit different since we had FRIENDS FOR LUNCH!!!!!


Damian wasn't too thrilled this year with pictures. Of course my other two made up for that.


Since Damian had to leave so early he missed pictures with the college kid!! Life sure is changing nowadays. Sometimes I think it is gonna calm down but of course that is always just the tease before the storm!!


Just some fun pics at breakfast!!




At lunch we had friends that came over. That was a great way to start the week!!


We had our special lunch and all our treats!


And after lunch we had more fun with a make your own sundae bar!!!! I am sure to the kids this was the best part.



 It was a pretty good party if I do say so myself. Wish everyday was just a party. Too bad we have to interrupt the fun for things like learning, HOW BORING!!!!!!!!! I took a ton of pictures you can see more here.

1 comment:

  1. You're such a fun homeschool mom! I want a Sunday Bar every school day!

    ReplyDelete