Friday, September 29, 2017

Field Trip To The Sugary Bakery!


     This week was our first field trip! I promise every time I say those words I think of The Magic school Bus and Miss. Frizzle! That show will always be loved here! This week we went to the Sugary bakery and had a blast! The kids learned all about kitchens in bakeries, food safety and got to try some yummy treats! Skyler also got to share that day with her bestie Goldie as well as seeing old friends from co-op that we have not seen in forever and have truly missed! 






   There were very cool quotes on the walls of this place too! I had to get pics this is my favorite! I come from a long line of very strong willed women who over came many obstacles in their lives and I am always thrilled to show my girls that you can do or be anything you want! My great grandmother was one of the first of few that actually filed for a divorce back when you just didn't do that! My grandmother herself was a rock of strength and my mother well I could write a book on all her adventures! 
     Let's just say my mother is the best mother ever!! She taught me to stand up for what I believe in, to love everyone even if they were different, she taught me to see magic and fairy tales in everything and she taught me the greatest gift of all, if you can pick up a book you can go anywhere! Even when I was wanting to quit on life my mom never let me. She has always known when to push me, when to love me and when to just let me pitch a fit. I will always believe I have the best mom ever!!


















     The kids really enjoyed their day. I am pretty sure the cake pops at the end were the best part for them! They were pretty good and that is a high compliment from me because I don't like cake! 








No comments:

Post a Comment