Friday, February 2, 2018

Peek At Our Week 19


      Well this is the week! The week we go to the fair and the kids are bouncing off the walls over it! Skyler is excited to give the King and Queen a special gift she has made for them. It is a triptych. It has all the pictures of them from her years at the fair. 













      The other big deal this week was finishing their stained glass art work. I was happy to see all the kids enjoy making these. The best part was hearing we want more! I always love when my kids find something they enjoy. 









      We were also pleased to see Bananagrams sent us a few games to play and enjoy!



      Seeing Fox having fun was a big thing! Art for him is hit and miss at best. He enjoys building things and science projects but art has never really been a fun thing for him. He truly enjoyed doing this though!











      I think the outcome is amazing! The colors are so pretty!





      Every year at this time we try to jam as much medieval learning in as possible and we never even come close to learning all the things we want too! I was excited to see the kids wanting to do a full year on this for next school year! I have a lot of planning to do this summer it looks like but I will be thrilled to learn right alongside them!







No comments:

Post a Comment